We collect personal information about you so that we can provide you with the most appropriate eye care and eye wear products and services, and to provide you with a high quality of customer service.
We also collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
* to provide products and services to you and to send communications to you;
* to provide products and services to you as a result of a contractual arrangement with your employer;
* to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
* to advise you on your eye care needs including when it’s time to come and see us for another eye test;
* advise you if your store has merged rebranded, relocated or closed ;
* to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
* to assess our customer service and to improve our customer service to you;
* to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
* to process and respond to any complaint or enquiry made by you; and to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.